Wednesday 13 November 2013

New Collection Buys

Yesterday I popped into my local superdrug and I was surprised to find they had 3 for 2 on most cosmetics as boots has the same deal on and they usually don't have the deal on at the same time!

                                            

Anyway, I was having a look round and came across the collection stand which is huge and they had the new little mix collaboration range advertised as it's brand new to the store. I'm not a massive fan of little mix however there makeup does always look stunning so I was intrigued to see what was on offer. There also seemed to be some new bits added to the normal collection as well. I picked up two lipsticks one from the little mix range in Jesy which is a really nice red but it has an orange undertone to it. I have wanted the Rimmel lipstick in coral Britannia for ages so that is what I actually went in for, I swatched it on my hand and saw what a beautiful colour of neutral it was so I popped it in my basket. However, I headed over to the collection stand and started swatching, my best find was satin now (13) from the volume sensation collection. I'm not kidding it's literally identical and it's only 2.99 compared with rimmels price of £6.49. So I took the Rimmel one out the basket and made sure the collection one was in!

 

 The little mix lipsticks are actually really nice I swatched them all Perries is a light purple colour, Jades is a strong nude and Leigh-Anne has a very strong red but i thought it would be to strong for my pale complexion. The range has mascaras, powders and a very nice bronze eyeshadow trio. In the future, I think I will be picking a few more items up from the line and it does like promising.

The final thing I picked up was a work the colour solo eyeshadow in rosy gold. The colour is different to anything I've seen before. I think it's an everyday eyeshadow and I'll be able to wear it a lot and it was only £2.19. Its a nice golden baked colour with a sparkly undertone.

So I got all three items on the 3 for 2 offer  for a grand total of £5.98. Pretty decent deal I say. I've also so just realised the little mix lipstick is personalised for me as it has my initials on the top!

Happy shopping 
Lucy
xoxo
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig