Saturday 22 February 2014

Discovering Charlotte Tilbury

Remember me ranting on about wanting a new contour brush for when I am using my Nars Laguna Bronzer? Well I think I may have finally discovered the perfect one.


POWDER & SCULPT BRUSH

                   


It comes from Charlotte Tilbury's collection which has had the beauty industry and bloggers in a frenzy since its release late last year. The makeup collection is simply stunning, but the brushes are out of this world. The one I have my eye on is the powder and sculpt brush which just looks so expensive, but it is a money grabbing £35! It is just so beautiful with the rose quartz coating. I think this will be great for sculpting the face as well as highlighting cheekbones. The brush had this beautiful tapered end which allows the makeup your using to be perfectly applied to the hollow of your cheeks, down the nose and to the forehead. I truly fell in love with this, it really was love at first sight! It was the same feeling as what I got when I first saw the MAC 217 for the first time, and I knew I had to have it, and now that is my favourite brush which I own. I am always a bit careful splashing out a lot of money on really high end makeup especially products like foundation as I know how fast I will use them up. But with a brush if you treat it well it can last you years, and having the right tools is this basis to creating that flawless finish. To me this is a 3 in 1 brush, I think it would be perfect for applying bronzer to contour my cheeks, to highlight above my cheeks and I think you could use the tip of the brush for blusher.

This is going straight to the top of my wishlist for sure, I am definitely purchasing this at some point in March. You are able to purchase it online from the Charlotte Tilsbury website and Selfridge's online. You can also buy her collection on Net-a-Porter, but I can't seem to be able to find any of the brushes from the collection on this site. If you live in London they sell this range exclusively in Selfridge's, but unfortunately not in any other Selfridge's within the UK.

Other posts from the week: Tortilla Pizza / Monthly Payday Shopping Trips / H&M Knitted Jumper

Lucy
xoxo

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig