Friday 21 February 2014

Fashion Friday's - The Knitted Jumper

So last weeks Fashion Friday's talked about  Chelsea Boots, this week it is all about one black knitted jumper which I ordered from +H&M online.


I had kind of forgotten I had ordered this, I ordered it way back in the January sales and when I ordered it it said it would be 2 to 3 weeks before it would be out for delivery. I had so many problems actually receiving this jumper, first they had to ring me to confirm my address because I live in student accommodation. Then I got an email saying there was even more delays and it would be with me in 4-6 days, a week later it still had not arrived. It finally arrived at the end of last week and if I had not loved the jumper as much as I do I would of been way more angry. I will never order from H&M online again though - it was way too stressful.

It was in the sale for £6.99 which I thought was a real bargain. I have been wanting a fine, loose black textured jumper for a while now to wear over top top of shirts. I love the look when the collar of shirts peep through over the top of a jumper - it is cute and preppy. The texture is quite fine, but it is cosy and comfy and one of them jumpers you can just throw on when your in a rush to finish and complete a daily outfit. It has a pocket to add a little detail and has a slightly longer back. I have come up with two outfit ideas as to what I would wear the jumper with.

Outfit One:


Shirt: H&M
Necklace: New Look

Outfit Two:


Shirt: H&M
Necklace: Julian MacDonald at Debenhams

Coincidentally both shirts are from H&M and both cost £14.99. The pink one I picked up last week and it is actually featuring in next week's Fashion Friday's, so you have a sneak peek at next week's post. The black and white striped one I bought last year, and I have worn it a huge amount this season as I it just gives that edgy look to an outfit and it is so easy to wear.

Even though I bought this black knitted jumper in the sale, I bizarrely saw a practically identical one on the 'New In' table in H&M last week which they feature at the front door. It is £14.99 and if you want a closer look heres the link for online: http://www.hm.com/gb/product/21946?article=21946-B#article=21946-A

Other posts from this week: Neutrogena Duo / Morning Freshness / Wishlist Update / The Lighter Options 

Lucy
xoxo
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig