Wednesday 19 November 2014

Lush Northern Lights Bath Bomb


After my post featuring the launch of the Lush Christmas Collection, I just had to do an individual  post featuring my new favourite bath bomb it is Northern Lights. I just could not resist taking a photo, as it fizzled into a purple delight.I actually only used half of the bath bomb which I think is such good value. I was so surprised at how soft my skin felt whilst in the bath, as it contains jasmine absolute and ylang ylang oil which was so smoothing on the skin.

I am totally in love with this product, and will definitely be stocking up on these as soon as possible. This is perfect for a night when you need to de-stress after having a ridiculously busy day. It costs £3.50, but as I said you can make it last for two baths which I think is really good value.

Lucy
xoxo
SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. What an idea you share your thoughts for the Bath boxes. If you need to learn moreBath Bomb Display Boxes you may visit us

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template by pipdig