Friday 30 January 2015

Zara Ballet Pumps


Zara is one of my favourite high street stores out there and I miss having one on my doorstep whilst I am at uni. So I took a little late night trip to the Trafford Centre store, I am totally over the the sales now and usually all that is left is the tat that no one wants. But Zara still had a decent selection of sale items left, where I stumbled across these little beauts. Me and my sister both instantly picked up a pair as they were just £5.99!!!

I adore the pastel blue colour which will be perfect going into the spring, it is an incredibly easy colour to wear and matches pretty much everything. The black tip at the toes and the little bow add a pretty detail and makes them a little more formal. This kind of ballet pump style shoe is one of my favourites come the warmer months, when I am ready to firmly place my thick winter boots in the back of my wardrobe. I think these shoes are really versatile as you can coordinate them with jeans, skirt/dress and tights as well as with trousers, meaning you can easily get your wear out out of them throughout the upcoming spring / summer season. Unfortunately there sold online but I am sure that if your quick you might be able to snap some up from your local store.

Lucy
xoxo

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig