Friday 16 October 2015

Black Dungarees


I have been wanting some black dungarees for at least 2 months now, and I have not been able to find myself the perfect pair. I ordered some off ASOS twice and both pairs were faulty, which was such a pain. I then set my heart on some in Topshop and they had them in the Petite range, which I saw as an added bonus. However, I am only 5 foot tall and they were way too short on me, and I did not like the design of the ones in the regular range. I spent the whole of last Saturday shopping around for the perfect pair and I finally found this pair in River Island. I went for the black slim leg style, as that is what suits my body shape the best. I was so happy as they fit really well, I have to turn them up once or twice, due to them being in the regular range. I like the turned up look anyway, and they fit exactly how I wanted them to. They were not cheap at £48, but I am going to be able to wear them a lot throughout Autumn and Winter.

They are super easy to wear, and you can throw on all different types of tees underneath them. You can dress them up, or down like I have for a lazy Sunday with my new white leather converse. I think they are a staple piece to have in your wardrobe, and they have been everywhere this season. I featured here on my blog a light denim pair of dungarees earlier in the Summer which you can read about here. I have worn them to death, which is surprising as I was not too sure about them when I first got them, it's great as I will continue to wear them into the Autumn. It is really lovely as girls at uni are always asking me where I got them from, and complementing me on how much they like them. I wanted the black version as an alternative, and like I say I think black is more season appropriate. I can style them with cosy knits, my leather jacket or a structured coat. I know not everyone loves dungarees and I was in that camp, until I bought my first pair. I swear if you find the right fit, style and colour for you, you will be able to rock them and do it well!

Do you love or loathe dungarees?

Lucy
xoxo


SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by pipdig